Chipotle Pimento Dip
4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
½ cup Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon sugar
8 oz shredded sharp cheddar
8 oz shredded Colby Jack cheese
1 4 oz jar diced pimentos, drained
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. With an electric hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, Chipotle Mayonnaise, Worcestershire, and sugar until creamy and smooth.
2. Add the shredded cheddar and Colby Jack cheese, and stir until well combined
3. Fold in the sliced pimentos.
4. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Serve alongside crackers or crudités.
Recipe provided by Sir Kensington